Thursday, August 11, 2016

Week 3 EOC: My Demographic

The generation I grew up in saw Kurt Cobain, N’Sync, and AOL dial-up internet. I would call those the good ole days for myself. Now with everything from smartphones doing as much as a computer to making money off of making videos on YouTube. This new generation has brought more opportunities than most people realize. I grew up in a middle generation and I will explain. The older demographic is all about business meaning you go to work and that’s it. The newer demographic has the opportunity with the industry changing so drastically since the turn of the century to create their own work around their lives so email isn’t just for “old people” it’s just another form of communication. So growing up email was considered for “old people”, but now my demographic is creating more opportunities and adapting to the industry becoming entrepreneurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment